Instantly Save Today
Looking to save a few extra dollars? Check out our monthly specials now.
Looking to maximize the space in your bathroom? Consider replacing your bathtub with a brand new shower. Our Manchester shower installation experts at LHR Plumbing and Heating are here to help you with all of your shower plumbing needs.
Our shower installation services include the following:
- Supplying you with the required materials and products
- Ensuring that your shower is properly fitted and installed
- Providing showerhead and faucet installations
- Repairing or replacing the shower valve (if necessary)
- Replacing leaking shower lines with new piping
Remodeling Your Bathroom?
If you are planning on remodeling your bathroom, this is the perfect time to install a new shower.
Save time searching for individual fixtures and products, and let our team provide you with options to narrow down your search. Book an in-home consultation today to discuss your shower installation and repair needs.
Call Now to Schedule Professional Shower Installations in Manchester, NH
Whether you are looking to install a new shower or you are simply looking to switch out your bathtub for a shower, our team is here to help you complete your shower installation project as efficiently as possible.
At LHR Plumbing and Heating we are committed to delivering the best plumbing services and solutions. Our experts will take the time to listen to your needs, present you with custom solutions, and make sure the job meets the highest industry standards.
Consult With Our Manchester Shower Installers Today
Before we begin working on installing your new shower, we will first take the time to address your needs and discuss any concerns or special requests you have.
- Plumbing rough-ins: Are you adding a new bathroom to your basement or accessory dwelling unit? We can provide you with plumbing rough-ins for the shower, as well as other plumbing fixtures.
- Shower relocation: Want to move the shower to a different wall of your bathroom? We will assess your plumbing system to make sure the relocation can be completed safely and successfully. Our team will handle any necessary permit work.
- Pipe replacement: If you have leaking shower pipes, we can help you replace them with new copper or PEX lines.
- Low water pressure: If your current shower valve is faulty or defective, we can help you replace it during the shower installation process.
- Accessibility concerns: Need to make your shower mobility-friendly? We are happy to discuss your specific needs and help you install a low-threshold shower with accessible features such as seating or grab bars.