Instantly Save Today
Looking to save a few extra dollars? Check out our monthly specials now.
Having trouble with a slow drain or clogged toilet? Typical usage can cause a buildup of soap scum, hair, and other debris. A toilet or drain clog can quickly disrupt your normal routine. Cleaning out your drain will make a substantial difference and help you enjoy greater peace of mind.
You shouldn’t have to wait several days to get the problem resolved. When you contact our experts at LHR Plumbing and Heating, expect quick service and quality solutions.
We can help you clear out clogged drains and toilets safely. Contact us for immediate drain cleaning services in Manchester, NH and surrounding areas in southern New Hampshire.
Call Now for Safe and Effective Drain Cleaning Solutions in Manchester
At LHR Plumbing and Heating we tailor our drain cleaning services to meet your particular needs. A minor blockage in your kitchen sink can quickly be resolved using a cable machine, while a larger blockage in your sewer line will require hydro jetting.
- Drain cleaning cable machines: We use powerful drain cleaning machines to pull out or break apart obstructions in your bathroom or kitchen sink, shower or tub drain, or floor drain.
- Hydro jetting: If your drain issue is caused by a blockage in the sewer line, we may recommend hydro jetting. This process is designed to scour the inside of your sewer line clean, freeing stubborn blockages such as corrosion, grease, sludge, tree roots, and other buildup.
Contact Our Experts Today
Whether you have a minor clog or a larger blockage, we will make sure the drain cleaning process is completed safely and efficiently.
We can easily have your problem resolved if your drain or sewer lines have convenient access. However, in certain situations we may need to install a sewer cleanout or remove your toilet before the drain cleaning service can be completed. Our experts will evaluate the situation and provide you with the most efficient service.
Enjoy Greater Peace of Mind With Preventive Drain and Sewer Maintenance
If you have experienced a clogged drain or toilet in the past, you know how stressful it can be and how it can quickly ruin your day. Avoid unexpected drain problems in the future with preventive maintenance.
- Avoid flushing too much toilet paper at once
- Be more mindful of what gets flushed
- Never pour grease or oils down the drain
- Schedule professional plumbing maintenance once a year
LHR Plumbing and Heating offers annual plumbing service plans that include yearly inspections and maintenance of your plumbing system. This service includes preventive drain and sewer cleaning (if necessary).
We are also happy to provide you with professional advice and recommendations on how to best care for your drains and plumbing system, and can refer you to safe and trusted drain cleaning products that won’t harm your plumbing system.